To me it felt like there was some bone shards or something that were just poking out from the bone. It was not a disabling pain, but it was painful enough to where walking was uncomfortable. I could not run because the pain was too much. I described this to one of my friends one day and he mentioned products like this one were being advertised in runners world. On a whim I order 3 different types and this was one of them. I thought that to be fair I should evaluate some other products before being sold on them. I also did not want to get caught up in a placebo effect.
This was my favorite strap of the three that I ordered. I also ordered a gel strap, and futuro knee strap. The Mueller knee strap is very simple. It feels like there is a rubber hose that is surrounded by a very soft padded form. Its strechy and simple. You can wrap it around to where it is very tight and it remains comfortable. That is why I like it the best. It does not irritate the knee or cut off circulation. To date it has not slipped on me and it works. The hose that I described above puts pressure on the patella tendon and that keeps you able to run.
This is not a fix for the problem I have, it only makes the pain bearable from what I was told. I have not had the problem with my "shin splints" since i have used any of the straps. This was the cheapest of the three and my favorite. I have no idea what sort of black magic it uses to make it work, but it is worth the $7 you will spend to try this thing. It works.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap
Product Description:
Designed to improve patellar tracking and elevation, the Mueller® jumper's knee strap applies mild pressure on the tendon below the kneecap. The tubular insert provides uniform pressure and helps provide pain relief from Chondromalacia (irritated kneecap), Patellar Tendonitis, and Osgood-Schlatter's Disease.
Buy cheap Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap now Get 41% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment