1/10/2011

Homecare SOF SITZ Review

Homecare SOF SITZI found this product very easy to use and helpful.I put bath sea-salts in the SOf SITZ and then fill the SOF SITZ with warm to hot water.I soak in it one or two times a day and find that it helps me with some unexplained pain that I have been experiencing.The ease of use is great.The SOF SITZ fits fine on my toilet seat.I believe that it would accommodate most standard size toilet seats, although my toilet seat is smaller than some.It may not fit a larger than standard size toilet seat.The instructions for writing a review say "make this review fun", and they offer a video review.Somehow, I doubt that anybody would want to see a video review of my using of this product LOL.In all reality, I would recommend this product to anybody who is looking for something of this nature.I certainly have gotten my monies worth from it, as I said before, I use it one or two times daily.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Homecare SOF SITZ

Product Description:
This product is inflatable, compact, portable and designed to fit all standard toilet seats. Made of easy to clean, durable vinyl.

Buy cheap Homecare SOF SITZ now Get 23% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment