9/15/09 - Not sure if it's the bed wetting alarm, the homeopathic pills I ordered, or a combination of both.At any rate, I love this alarm! I'm using it on my 4 yr. old (yes, I did say 4 yr. old) is staying dry for days in a row now.We tried the wearable alarm and she wanted nothing to do with it.This alarm sits under a sheet so she doesn't mind that it is there.
She did say to me one night, "Mommy, the alarm is scaring my brain".I was a little concerned until I realized that's exactly what I want to happen. She needs something that will wake her up.The alarm scares her so she stops the flow of urine.She unplugs the cord herself and comes to get me.I take her to the bathroom and she goes even more so I know it is working.For the last week she comes to tell me she needs to go to the bathroom without the alarm going off.Very nice!We have been at it for one month.The books I read say it can take up to 3 months so I'm not about to quit yet.All the books and Drs say wait until the child is over 6 yrs. but I just couldn't wait that long knowing that both of her parents were 8 yr. & 12yr. old bed wetters!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wet Call Bed-Side Bed Wetting Alarm with Pad
Product Description:
Wet Call is a moisture sensing bed pad/alarm specifically designed for habitual bedwetters, incontinent bed patients, and the physically and mentally handicapped with bedwetting or incontinence problems. The Wet Call bed pad is placed under a sheet or inside a pillow case, and then positioned under the child. The combination of the childs weight and the detection of moisture will trigger the alarm. The alarm is connected via a 5 foot cord to the 19 inch by 24 inch bed pad. The alarm buzzer unit can either be placed on the bed sheet, or attached to a bed rail using the Velcro strip (Velcro strip and two safety pins provided). The alarm has a dual volume control and can be set to either high or low volume by moving the selector switch located on the back of the alarm box.
Buy cheap Wet Call Bed-Side Bed Wetting Alarm with Pad now Get 14% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment