
I had surgery in my genital area and couldn't sit down without pain for almost a month. Tried regular bed pillows but they didn't help. Found out I will need more surgery in the same area and beyond. I knew about the comfort and benefits of egg crates from when my mother was in the hospital years ago. I looked for an egg crate I thought I'd need to cut to size. I was happy to find one already made the correct size. So now I'm ready for my next surgery, prepared and expecting less discomfort.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Duro-Med Convoluted Foam Chair Pad, BlueProduct Description: Duro-Med Convoluted Foam Chair Pads are made of medical-grade foam.The convoluted surface allows for better weight distribution and air circulation.It is ideal for prvention and treatment of decubitus ulcers.The seat pad measures 16" x 18" x 4".Flame-retardant, meets or exceeds CAL #117 requirements.
Buy cheap Duro-Med Convoluted Foam Chair Pad, Blue now
No comments:
Post a Comment