Shipped almost completely assembled, it was a snap to put together.
The wheelchair arrived set at the maximum height, which I had to change.For liability reasons (I suppose), the instruction booklet gave no directions, warning that only a trained tech could adjust the height; but all I needed was a 3/4 socket for the 24" wheel and a 5/8 for the 8" wheel.It took three whole minutes to lower the chair to suit her needs.
One minor problem is that she isn't strong enough to set the wheel locks:I plan to give her a 1x6" pipe nipple for leverage.
Click Here to see more reviews about: ITA-MED 16-inch Adult Wheelchair with Detachable Armrests and Swing Footrests
Product Description:
16" Premium Wheelchair, Fixed back style, Removable desk-length arms, Swing-away detachable footrests, Black padded vinyl upholstery. Weight: 39 lbs, Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Buy cheap ITA-MED 16-inch Adult Wheelchair with Detachable Armrests and Swing Footrests now
No comments:
Post a Comment