7/05/2010

Tracer IV Wheelchair (with Desk Length Arms) - 24" Review

Tracer IV Wheelchair - 24'This wheelchair is GREAT! It folds up nicely, is comfortable, and seems very durable and well built. I don't use it all the time, but so far it has come in VERY handy. I believe it's a quality product! And I can wheel it around by myself, with no problem. Highly recommended!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tracer IV Wheelchair (with Desk Length Arms) - 24"

Product Description:
** Product Options-> Seat Width: 24", Wheelchair Leg Configuration: Swingaway Elevating Footrests - Aluminum Footplates ** The Invacare IVC Tracer IV wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks. It's designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame. Its many options include components that are interchangeable with the 9000 and Tracer series. The Tracer IV is long-lasting and low-maintenance.

Buy cheap Tracer IV Wheelchair (with Desk Length Arms) - 24" now Get 54% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment