7/16/2010

Medline Gel Wheelchair Cushion 16.5x18x2 Review

Medline Gel Wheelchair Cushion 16.5x18x2I purchased this cushion for my wheelchair bound mother.She has found it very comfortable.I have one problem with it.It's shipped flat with just gell-pellets in it.You have to fill it with water to activate the gell.You are instructed to keep the cushion flat while filling it with water.I managed to do this by placing it on a large tray.It became very hard to hold up to the faucet getting heavier and heavier as it filled.I also was never able to get the water into the corners no matter how hard I tried.All-in-all it is a good, comfortable cushion once you get it filled.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Medline Gel Wheelchair Cushion 16.5x18x2

Product Description:
These cushions provide optimal pressure relief and comfort for all-day sitting.The cushion works by distributing the patient's body weight evenly.The gel cushion gives patients an especially stable feeling, because the gel is similar to a patient's adipose tissue (fat layers).The gel is very thick and minimizes leakage, even if the cushion is punctured. Cushion is very durable and easy to clean.

Buy cheap Medline Gel Wheelchair Cushion 16.5x18x2 now

No comments:

Post a Comment