
While I was in the hospital recovering from knee replacement surgery, my husband bought this Bed Cane for me to help me get in and out of bed upon my return home. When I first saw it I was disappointed in what it looked like. It was not what I expected. I didn't think I was going to like it. But I was wrong. Not only does it not take up a lot of space, but the padded handle feels nice in the hand while gripping it. I use to grab a hold of the Bed Cane and pull myself and my bad leg off the bed into a sitting position. It was firm and held tightly. I then liked the plain and unobtrusive look of the Bed Cane. I don't have the storage bag that fits on it. The only problem with the Bed Cane is that my husband and son found it somewhat difficult to secure it to the other side of the bed. You have to slip the rather large board that it is attached to, under your mattress and above the box spring. It then secures to the other side of the bed frame to keep it secured to the bed. Once attached it works fine. Ourmattress is very heavy as it is one of those very thick mattresses and getting the board and hardware under it and across the bed was difficult. But I found that once attached I liked it a lot and felt it really helped me in getting in and out of bed when movement was exceptionally painful. I would recommend it above any of the metal railings that cover almost 1/3 of the bed.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Bed Cane And Bed Cane OrganizerProduct Description: It's easier to get in and out of bed with Standers' Bed Cane. Strong and sturdy, the steel "cane" with cushion grip handle is mounted on a board that secures between your mattress and box spring. Easy to install and folds down for travel or storage. Attaches securely to any size home or hospital bed with included safety strap; also woks well with adjustable beds. Adjusts from 19 to 22" high and can accommodate the thicker pillow top mattresses. Each unit also includes a 4-pocket Bed Cane Organizer that gives easy access to items needed close to the bed. Weight Capacity: 350lbs.
Buy cheap Bed Cane And Bed Cane Organizer now Get 72% OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment