11/16/2010

Invacare Careguard Overbed Table Review

Invacare Careguard Overbed TableThis has proven to be a very useful table to keep next to the bed. I use my laptop on it for hours a night, and keep my alarm clock and bedside mister on it as well. My bed is relatively high and the table easily adjusts to a comfortable height; I work on my computer out on the end of the table (such that I feel I may be putting excessive weight on an unsupported surface) so I keep it fairly low to the bed just so I can add a little extra support with my knee. Not that the table doesn't feel sturdy and supportive and well up to the task. I work in a hospital and clearly this table is not as big and strong as a true hospital table, but it certainly seems stout enough to hold up well to regular home use as a desk or laptop surface, or whatever your needs are. Everyone should have one!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Invacare Careguard Overbed Table

Product Description:
The Invacare Overbed Table has a height adjustment that easily adjusts for comfort while reading, writing or eating.Attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top designed to resist damage.

Buy cheap Invacare Careguard Overbed Table now Get 49% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment