11/01/2010

Duro-Med Coccyx Comfort Cushion with Hardboard Insert and Navy Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy Review

Duro-Med Coccyx Comfort Cushion with Hardboard Insert and Navy Poly/Cotton Cover, NavyI used this on my recent road trip from FL to VA. I had some other aches and pains from sitting in the car, but my tailbone didn't hurt a bit...great product! I also use it at home in my computer chair when I sit for long periods.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Duro-Med Coccyx Comfort Cushion with Hardboard Insert and Navy Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy

Product Description:
Duro-Med Contoured Coccyx Seat Cushion has an unique design that enables the cushion to be used as all purpose or coccyx specific cushion.The anatomically contoured foam is designed for optimum positioning and comfort.The cushion includes non-skid hook and loop closure for attachment to a wheelchair.

Buy cheap Duro-Med Coccyx Comfort Cushion with Hardboard Insert and Navy Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy now

No comments:

Post a Comment