
First, I admit I did not buy this to use for an I.V. stand but for my sewing dress form that lost it's stand and those are crazy to replace, but I can speak of several wonderful qualities. It was an absolute cinch to assemble and comes with a handy tool so you don't have to go looking for one in your tool box. It is easily movable with the wheels, very stable and a really nice quality. I'm really happy with it. I do wish it adjusted a little lower, but I am very happy with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Economy I.V. Pole - 4 Leg with Removable Top and 2 HookProduct Description: Chrome plated steel with weighted base provides strength, durability and reduces risk of tippng. Locking collar allows for easy height adjustment. Removable hooks make this economy IV pole versatile.Easy-to-release push-pin height adjustment.
Buy cheap Economy I.V. Pole - 4 Leg with Removable Top and 2 Hook now
No comments:
Post a Comment