11/04/2010

Lightweight Folding Rollator with Shopping Basket, Loops Breaks, Hand Brakes. Etc. Review

Lightweight Folding Rollator with Shopping Basket, Loops Breaks, Hand Brakes. Etc.I bought this on a gamble, because I was moving and have a spinal-cord injury. I only wish all my other gambles had paid off this well. This product exceeded not only my expectations, but my hopes, as well. It is very well-made of good materials and obviously sturdy. It required virtually no assembly and worked like a charm, right out of the box. With the seat and the basket, I can carry a lot of stuff and still keep my hands on the grips for balance. The wheels are big enough for me to use this rig for walks in the woods and, if I get tired, which happens more often than I'd like, I can just sit down, listen to the birds, and catch a breather. I'm not sure the tires are fat enough to be useful in mud or sand, which gives me a good excuse to stay out of those wretched conditions. It folds up nicely to fit in my trunk and I look forward to a long and interesting relationship with this tool. I would recommend it to anyone with limited mobility.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lightweight Folding Rollator with Shopping Basket, Loops Breaks, Hand Brakes. Etc.

Product Description:
SPECIFICATIONS: WEIGHT CAPACITY - 300 LBS | WEIGHT - 17 LBS | SPACE BETWEEN BARS - 19 INCHES | FLOOR TO SEAT HEIGHT - 21 INCHES | HANDLE HEIGHT - 31" TO 37" | SEAT IS 12" BY 12" |

Buy cheap Lightweight Folding Rollator with Shopping Basket, Loops Breaks, Hand Brakes. Etc. now Get 55% OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment